As other English tests we have done before, this will have:
- A listening activity related to the unit.
- A reading activitiy related to KET.
- An activity related to the vocabulary.
- An activity to write positive, negative and interrogative sentences of the english structures we have studied so far.
- An activity of the gap type to fill it in with the grammar structures we already know.
- An activity of personal questions.
- An activity related to conditionals.
- A KET type writing.
Don’t forget to have a look at the vocabulary of the unit. And no need to say that you need to study and practise it from yesterday! 😉
Your English teachers.