We are doing a Natural Science test next week. These are the contents you will find in it:
- How do human beings interact with their environment?
- What is the nervous system?
- How are nerve impulses transmitted?
- How do we see?
- What are the parts of the ear? How do we hear?
- How do we smell and taste?
- How does the sense of touch work?
- The nervous system (the central nervous system and the peripheral nervous system)
- What is the skeleton and what is its function?
- What are joints?
- What are muscles? (types of muscles)
As you already know, you will find a writing, some questions about the unit, a mindmap and an exercise where you would have to correct the mistakes.
Hope you are studying!
Your teachers 🙂